Nurse Aide Training/Home Health Aide program.
program is intensive, fast paced course that includes 116 hours of classroom, lab skill practice and clinical experience.
Besides clinical skills, students learn organization and time management while caring for patients.
The course offers
CPR for Health Care Providers as well as skills on how to respond to first aid emergencies that might occur at home settings
or in health care facilities.
Students learn skills of giving medications.
1) A good starting point of getting into the
2) Many job opportunities. (Hospitals, Nursing Homes, VNA, Assisted Living, Home HealthCare Aides etc).
3) Flexible hours.
4) Short time of training. (18 days for day classes and 25 days for evenings)
transferable into other states.
6) Skills that can be utilized both at home settings or at health care facilities.
7) Payment plan: A flexible payment plan (press the button on your left for more details).
Tuition support from Career Centers and several other State/Federal
organizations: (Students can have their tuition paid by career centers in their towns/cities, please contact
one in your area .Also press payment plan button on left for list of other organizations).
school assists students with job placements whenever possible by providing a contact list of health care providers within local towns/cities
and neighboring states.